Thursday, August 19, 2010
Not lazy-just busy
Its almost a week since I've written. Had a very nice time at the lake but the weather turned cold so we played games-ladderball and cards and ate lots. Had a bunch of tomatoes to can when we got home and guess what? There are lots more here. My SIL gave us a box of nice pears from their tree but think we will eat most of those. I will freeze some tomatoes to use in soup and chili. I did manage a few stitches of handquilting on my quilt and at the senior center. I hope you all got lots sewing and quilting finished- I enjoy looking at blogs and will have to live until I am 200 to do all the things I save. Happy weekend. BB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yum~ fresh pears! Sounds like you are keeping out of trouble. ;-)
I know what you mean. I keep thinking I better do minatures as I could never live long enough to make all the quilts I want to make. Love your blog!
Post a Comment