Saturday, October 30, 2010

Anniversary Wishes


Thanks for all the anniversary wishes and comments. We had a good one!!
Today I will show a couple bookmarks our club is making for girls that are in a safe house. There are about 50 girls. These will be part of our gift for Christmas.
Hope you are all having a good sewing day. We went to an auction sale and also a craft show today so aren't getting much finished here. The auction had lots of outdoor Christmas decor and we don't do much of that anymore. (Too Old)

3 comments:

cottonreel said...

Hi, whats this too old ? I will be 77 in a few weeks , I feel like I did at 35,bones protest sometimes but a couple of paracetamol quiet them down .--cottonreel

Needled Mom said...

Those are great bookmarks!

Glad that you had a good anniversary.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

What?! Too old? LOL Too funny! :-)) Very cute bookmarks.