Wednesday, October 27, 2010

No sewing+ I'm celebrating!!!


Its Thimbleberries sew day but not at my house- DH and I will be celebrating our 57 wedding anniversary but I will show you a Thimbleberries project I did a few years ago.
Hope everyone is registering for my giveaway- scroll down to find it.
We are getting a few snow flurries this morning. Have a good day.

9 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Happy anniversary!!! No sewing indeed.

Snow...already??? It will be a long winter.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! BRRR...snow in October!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Mr. Quilts! I hope you have a wonderful day!

... and flurries!?! Keep them up there, okay? Going to be 70 here today, but the evenings are cool and crisp, just what I like!

...Karen

Michelle said...

Wow...Happy Anniversary! Here's too many more!!!

Alice said...

Happy Anniversary!
Congrats!!
L,A-

Barb said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Love the wall hanging...I was not able to join today either, still traveling...

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Hope you had a happy day! :-)

Micki said...

Happy Anniversary! Your wallhanging is stunning!
Micki

Myra said...

A darling project!
We too had snow over night...