Sunday, October 17, 2010

Table Runner


Since the giveaway is over maybe I can get some sewing finished. Spent waaay to much time on the computer ( and so far haven't won a thing) I did finish up my table runner but am a little disappointed with it. I used pellon instead of batting and don't like it as well. Hope you all have a good sewing week.

4 comments:

Leah said...

aw, I like the fabrics you used, what is it about the pellon you don't like? I was thinking about using it in my next table runner.

Unknown said...

I like the table runner. The colors are very pretty and very fall.

Anonymous said...

I think it is lovely, BB! And I love the colors in the fabrics. Your scarecrow friends are cute, too.

...Karen

ps ~ what pellon did you use that you didn't like? Was it a fusible? Or poly or a blend? Just wondering...

Myra said...

Your table topper looks great! Love the fabrics/colors! 8-)