How beautiful, Brigitte! I really like how you did the outer border. :) Enjoy the Festival!Valentina in Cyprus
Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this beauty.
Very pretty!
It's very aptly named....those blocks look like jewels. Pretty quilt.
Oh, so pretty! Some day I will make a 30's quilt.
Stupenda, davvero.Ciao
I also have a lot of this fabric, made a doll quilt with it. Love your quilt.
Beautiful quilt! Thank you for posting!
Very lovely quilt. I love that border.
This is a very pretty quilt. Love it.
I love this quilt!Karenhttp://karensquilting.com/blog/
I love the reproduction fabrics too. I like how you did the Border especially! Thanks for sharing your quilt.
Your quilt is beautiful! I, also, love 1930's reproduction fabrics. = )
I have always loved this pattern and your quilt is beautiful. Very lovely. Judy C
Your quilt is lovely. You have chosen great fabrics. How lovely it would be to have a daughter to do the quilting!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
How beautiful, Brigitte! I really like how you did the outer border. :) Enjoy the Festival!
Valentina in Cyprus
Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this beauty.
Very pretty!
It's very aptly named....those blocks look like jewels. Pretty quilt.
Oh, so pretty! Some day I will make a 30's quilt.
Stupenda, davvero.
Ciao
I also have a lot of this fabric, made a doll quilt with it. Love your quilt.
Beautiful quilt! Thank you for posting!
Very lovely quilt. I love that border.
This is a very pretty quilt. Love it.
I love this quilt!
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/
I love the reproduction fabrics too. I like how you did the Border especially! Thanks for sharing your quilt.
Your quilt is beautiful! I, also, love 1930's reproduction fabrics. = )
I have always loved this pattern and your quilt is beautiful. Very lovely. Judy C
Your quilt is lovely. You have chosen great fabrics. How lovely it would be to have a daughter to do the quilting!
Post a Comment