Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall coasters


We had our quilt guild meeting on Sat. and I gave the lesson on Tube Quilting. Not many had heard of it so we should see lots of blocks for show and tell. Last month the lesson was on the envelope purse and several of the members are making them for Christmas gifts. We had many beautiful quilts and table runners for show and tell. We have a really talented group and I get lots of ideas.
I made some fall coasters from the blog- abrandiecreation.com They are easy and fun to make.
Hope you all are having busy sewing days.

3 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Very cute! Weren't they fun to make? :-)

Weatherbee ;) said...

Cute coasters! :) I never actually get to doing any of these wonderful seasonal decorations...I want to...just never get around to it. Cute!

~Teresa

Myra said...

Darling coasters... I always say I am going to do some seasonal sewing, but never seem to get around to it!!!

What is Tube Quilting? I may know, but not by the name...