Saturday, October 23, 2010

giveaway- 100 followers


I have reached over 100 followers and so am having a giveaway. To enter 1. Leave a comment and 2. Become a new follower. I will be giving this Christmas panel and maybe a few more surprises will be added later. Deadline is Nov. 5

58 comments:

Donna said...

Congratulations on the 100+ followers. I truly enjoy reading your blog. The panel is lovely. Thanks! Happy quilting.

Donna said...

I am a follower. Thanks much for the giveaway opportunity. Happy quilting.

Janet said...

Congratulations on 100 followers! Thanks for a chance at your giveaway - cute panel!

Janet said...

I am a follower as well.

Shannon said...

How fun. That is such a cute panel. Wow 100 followers. I have 10, he he. Thank you for the chance to win.

JayTee said...

Congrats!! I love the panel.

JayTee said...

I am a follower already!!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Oh that's cute! Congrat's on 100! :-)

Michelle said...

Congrats! Here's to many more!!!

Michelle said...

Oh, I already follow!

arlette said...

Congrats in your 100 followers!!!!, I'd love to be entered in the drawing, and being picked pleazzzzzzzzzz

arlette said...

I'm already your follower, does that count?, the panel's lovely and breath taking... wish it was mine :D

Unknown said...

I am impressed that you have 100 followers! That is wonderful. Would love to win the panel.

Unknown said...

I am already a follower.

Charlene S said...

Congratulations on the 100 followers.

Charlene S said...

I am a follower but not a new one just one of the 100. Congrats again.

Kaye said...

Congratulations on hitting 100 followers. Love the panel, Snowmen are my favorite!!

Kaye said...

I am already a follower!

Diane N said...

Congrats on the 100+ followers!

Diane N said...

I am already a follower!

Kathy MacKie said...

I am already a follower-congratulaions on 100 followers!

Just Ramblin' said...

Congratulations on 100 followers. I am a follower . Thanks for the chance to win the darling panel. Nola

MoeWest said...

Congratulations on having over 100 followers. I am one of them. Thanks for the chance to win the cute Christmas panel.

rockgranny said...

I am a follower but not a new one just one of the 100.

rockgranny said...

Congratulations on 100 followers!

The Patch Craft said...

Congratulations, one day I hope to get to 100 followers.

The Patch Craft said...

Love the panel. I have been a folloer for a while now, love your blog.

Leah said...

Congrats on 100+ followers

Leah said...

I'm a follower!

Tudy said...

Congrats. I would love to be your winner.

Tudy said...

I am a follower just recently.

Peach Rainbow said...

Congratulations!

Peach Rainbow said...

Already a follower!

Brenda said...

I love the Christmas panel. Congrats on 100 followers!

Brenda said...

I am already a follower.

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations! Isn't this blogging world fun?

Needled Mom said...

I am already a follower.

Barb said...

I have been a follower for a while!!

Barb said...

What a fun pannel...just love it!

Judy C said...

What a cute panel, congratulations on the 100 followers:>)

Michele T said...

Way to go to hit 100+ followers and lucky me to be one of them! Thanks for sharing and I just love that panel - very sweet!

Janet said...

Congratulations on breaking 100. I love making little things with panels. So quick and easy.

Janet said...

I am a follower. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 100 followers, BB! Would love that panel. Thanks for the chance... Karen

Anonymous said...

OH, and I'm a follower already. ;-)

WvHmmngbrd said...

Congrats!! Thank you for the chance to win

Daisy said...

This beautiful panel, please add my name to your drawing.
I am a follower of your blog.


Congratulations on your 100 followers.

Daisy

Alice said...

Congratulations on 100!!! I am already a follower.
L,A-

Connie said...

Hi, I am a follower of your blog and enjoy it, Congratulation on you 100+ followers, I can't get past 24 followers LOL>... the panel is very cute Thanks and have a Bless day!

Micki said...

Congrats and thanks for a great giveaway!
Micki

Micki said...

I am your follower!
Micki

Kaye said...

Congratulations on 100 followers, great accomplishment. I Love snowmen so would be thrilled to win your give a way

Kaye said...

forgot to mention that I am already a follower

Myra said...

What a lovely panel Bridget! Do enter me into your giveaway!! And by the way, I follow already... 8-)

Emillie Rose said...

Congrats! Would love to win!
hisprincess886(at)yahoo(dot)com

Quilt Doodles said...

Happy Anniversary and congratulations on 100+ followers. You have a super blog. Love it. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy 100 followers, I hope you count me in !!thank you

Anonymous said...

Oh boy..., please enter me in the drawing..., the prize's adorable!, thank you for the chance, and congrats for your 100+ followers
Melba
melbaks(at)yahoo(dot)com