Friday, October 1, 2010

My Fall-into-Fall giveaway gifts


These are my gifts for the giveaway. I have a 36 by 44 Nativity panel and 1/2 yard of fall fabric. Also a supply holder for either quilting or hands sewing. The little spindles can be used for thread or I keep my thimble on one. Good luck!!!
!. Would like for you to become a follower of my blog

85 comments:

Michelle said...

What a sweet giveaway! Please enter my name in the draw...thank you!

Anonymous said...

What fun! Wish I had known about this... maybe next year.

Have a great weekend!

Brenda said...

Love the panel. I already am a follower. thanks for doing a giveaway!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Cute thread holder and panel! I'm a happy follower too. :-)

JayTee said...

I am a follower...love the giveaway

Monica said...

Great giveaway! I have a friend that would just love to have that panel. Thanks for the chance to win...and yes I'm already a follower.

Marcia W. said...

The panel is lovely, and fall fabric would fit for a quilt my mother wants to make. I am a follower. Thanks for the giveaway. mlwright29 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Quiltin' Sandy said...

The Nativity panel looks beautiful. Thanks for the chance to win, Sandy. :-)
sandangels1945@hotmail.com

Peach Rainbow said...

Thanks for the chance
fsarah09 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

would like to follow your blog and enter to win ..thanks
patchworksails

Donna said...

Beautiful, rich colors in the Nativity panel. This would make a lovely wall hanging in celebration of Christmas Day. Thanks for the giveaway. Happy quilting.

rockgranny said...

I am a new follower!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely giveaway!
I'm a new follower.
:o)
pippirose59 at gmail dot com

Myra said...

A darling giveaway prize Bridget! I am already a follower... 8-)

Gill said...

Can I join in from the UK???
Gill

PaTcHwOrK jEnN said...

Bridget,
I am already a follower. I would love this panel. I love nativities and would love the chance to make this into a quilt for decorating at Christmas time.

Colleen said...

I too am a follower. Your giveaway is way cute.

Doina said...

Great giveaway! Please count me in! I am a follower.

Sarah or Semmy said...

Would love to win the gift. I collect all thing Nativity. Have never seen this fabric at the stores here.
I notice when I read your profile that you have been married longer than I have (51 yrs.) Nice to see that. I am now a follower and have marked your Blog in my favorites so will be keeping up with you.

Van e Chris said...

Thanks for the lovely giveaway!
:)

sistersandstitches@gmail.com

an encourager said...

Hi. It's almost Christmas, and Jesus is the reason we celebrate, so I love it! Thanks for the chance to win! I am a follower now, and it is sooo sweet that you have been married 56 years. God bless you!

Unknown said...

Hi I am now a follower!
Thanks

Patchworked said...

Lovely giveaway, I have been here before but now I'm a follower.

Nanbon44 said...

great giveaway, please enter my name in the drawing

Renee G said...

I'm a new follower on GFC (Renee G)

rsgrandinetti@yahoo(d0t)com

deserae said...

I love that panel! :)

Ms Muffin said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE that nativity panel! Beautiful! And the spindle is so cute! Thanks for the giveaway!
And if you want to come by my blog and enter my giveaways, too ... you could win some custom-made buttons ... or a teacozy ...
Have a lovely Sunday!
ulli-xox[at]web[dot]de

shirley said...

I follow and love the Nativity paneland the spindle so much.
supergrand2009@yahoo.com

Emillie Rose said...

I follow your blog. Would love to win!

emilliepeters(at)yahoo(dot)com

Sandee said...

Oh I would love to win. Please enter me. Thanks Sandy sandybun43@gmail.com

Daisy said...

Fabulous Gifts
Thanks for the opportunity in your drawing.
I am new follower of your blog

Happy Fall

manualidades.daisy@gmail.com

Charlene S said...

Thank you for allowing me to add your blog to my "Avoidance" squad-those blogs that I READ instead of doing the housework I should do. LOL

NanaSings said...

Thank you for the chance to win such lovely fabric and such a nice notion!! I am a floower of your blog. Susan(at)mathisons(dot)org

Janet said...

Love the panel and the fall fabric. I've become a new follower. Thanks for the chance to win.

Alice said...

Thanks for the opportunity to win. The panel is very cute. I have become a follower.

Lyn said...

I love your giveaway.
Thanks so much.

Tudy said...

I became a follower and would love to win your giveaway.

Anonymous said...

neece quiltqueen1@bluemarble.net I like your gift package as I have never seen that panel. I promise I will give it a good home. Thanks

Needled Mom said...

I am a follower! I think I need one of those holders as my thread is constantly falling into the couch!

Weatherbee ;) said...

Great giveaway!

~Teresa ;)

Joanna said...

I absolutely love the nativity panel. I have a collection of small creches. I will become a follower. Please visit my blog as I am in the hop too.

Terry said...

What a cute little thread holder! Love the fabrics too! Thanks for the giveaway! :0)

Diane N said...

I love the nativity panel. I am a new follower!

Njeri said...

i love the nifty thread thingy!

Petit Design Co. said...

(don't enter me in the giveaway as I already have a nativity panel) Thank you for sharing!


PS you can promote your giveaway on the new Quilty Giveaways site (it's free and easy!)

http://quiltygiveaways.blogspot.com

kt said...

Great giveaway! Thanks for the chance to win.
ktyoung1(at)gmail(dot)com

grostedt said...

I signed up! Sweet giveaway. grostedt@lek.net

Tara said...

Hi Bridget! I now follow your blog :)

Jean said...

I am a new follower, so glad I found your site. The giveaway is great. Thanks for the chance to win.

Shannon said...

I love that panal. Thank you for the give away. I have become a follower. I love your blog. Such great ideas. Thank you for giving me a chance to win.

Melzie said...

I am a follower now :) thanks! xoxo melzie

Quiltaholic said...

Hello Bridget from another Bridgette! I am a new follower now and really love your blog! I'll be back often for inspiration as I am a Newbie quilter. Thank you SEW MUCH! *HUGS*

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Fabulous panel! Thanks for the chance to win. Sandra @ Thistle Cove Farm
thistlecovefarms at gmail dot com

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Nice drawing!

Hope I'm the random pick....grin

www.welovequilting.com said...

Thanks for the opportunity to win. I am going to sign up to follow you now.. Thank you for reading my www.welovequilting.com/blog
Chris
www.chriswheelerquilts.com

Kathy MacKie said...

I've become a follower-thanks for the giveaway!

Lee said...

What a lovely giveaway! thanks for the chance to win. I enjoyed reading your blog.

Nancy Sue said...

Bridget, I have to chuckle. You and your husband have been married for the same number years and the number of comments....56! Wow! How wonderful is that! You're giveaway is perfect! I've been looking for a nativity panel to use as a teaching tool for my 3 yr old on our true meaning of Christmas! Yours is perfect. Thank you for your time in participating in the giveaway. Hopefully you've had time to blog hop as well :)
nsue21702 at gmail dot com

cid said...

what a great giveaway. thank you so much.
cidtwoatcoxdotnet

WvHmmngbrd said...

I am now a follower! Thanks for the chance to win!

Kaye said...

I was happy to become a follower and would love to win your generous give a way. Thank You

Janet said...

Thanks for such a nice giveaway.

Unknown said...

I am a new follower! Thanks for the opportunity to win. I look forward to seeing what you create.

cheryl said...

What a great giveaway. I am now a follower

Donna said...

I am a new follower. Love the giveaway. The panel is a beautiful reminder of the true meaning of Christmas. Thanks for being part of the Falloween fun. Happy quilting.

Miss Yaya said...

I would love to join your drawing. I'm new follower.

Thanks for the opportunity.

emmy said...

I have looked all over the internet for the supply holder when I saw it on another site. What a generous giveaway. I'm a follower.

Carin said...

What a beautiful give away, I like that holder, never seen such a thing.

Lucky Duck Dreams said...

I love that supply holder!

Sarita said...

i love your giveaway, as i collect nativities! And because most of them take up flat space, i'd love to start getting more that can hang on the walls...
thanks for the opportunity to win ~

sarita0818 at comcast dot net

Sean said...

I am entering for my daughter, her computer is down and she called and asked if once again I would enter her in contests, I couldn’t say no as she helps my wife and her mother with their charity quilting projects. I try to support them any way that I can, so here I am and I hope I am doing this right.
thank you for putting our name in your drawing. Florida area
tcsean(at)aol(dot)com

Belinda said...

What a beautiful panel. Thanks for the chance to win!
1bmore @ gmail . com

Gypsy Quilter said...

Fall is my favorite season! I am working on a wall quilt and I love fabric with autumn themes. May the Best Quilting Bee Win! Greetings to All and Safe Travels.

Dot said...

Oh, you've found the perfect panel! I love it! The fall fabric is beautiful in its season, but oh, the Nativity...

Oh, and I'm a follower!

Dot
dminshall67@yahoo.com

sewgrateful said...

Interesting blog, I will follow. I would love the Nativity panel. Very pretty. God Bless, Sewgrateful

Kathy - mom of many said...

Nice nativity panel. Thank you for the giveaway. Kathy

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

i'm guessing that if you've been married that many yrs, you are quite an inspiration to be blogging, quilting and offering giveaways! amongst the rest of life! well done my friend :0 and thank you for this lovely offering of gifts ! :)
tea is on at FHC whenever you need a break !

Patty said...

Thank you for the nice giveaway and the chance to win.

Ginny said...

Beautiful Nativity! I would love to win!
Thank you so much for the chance.
Happy quilting
Ginny

MoeWest said...

I am already a follower and enjoying your blog. Thanks for the giveaway.

arlette said...

Oh myyyyyyyyyyy, please enter me in the drawing and PLEASE!!!!! pick me!!!!, love the goodies you're giving away, they're gorgeous <3. I'm your new follower :)

Anonymous said...

Love all the prizies you're giving away, I'd love to win, thank you!
Melba
melbaks(at)yahoo(dot)com

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

i'm correcting my previous no reply status, so hoping this now works for everyone! thx :)
tho' a comment to my blog does get emailed to me ~

Leah said...

I'm a new follower....

apple blossom said...

thanks for the giveaway.

ABreading4fun [at] gmail [dot] com